The Twin Cities Adult Education Alliance (TCAEA), established in 2002, is an association of Twin Cities metro area public and private colleges and universities that address the educational needs of working adults.
The mission of TCAEA is to serve as an educational resource to the Twin Cities corporate community, as well as the community at large, by providing increased awareness of accredited, business-related higher education opportunities for working adults in the Twin Cities metropolitan area primarily through education fairs.
The TCAEA scholarship is intended to assist the adult learners with the cost of attendance (tuition, books, fees, etc.) at one of the Association's institutions. The scholarship is distributed to the institution's financial aid department.
To be eligible for the scholarship program, you must:
1. Be a new or returning student registered to earn credit applicable to a degree or certificate program at a college or university which is a TCAEA institution
2. Have submitted a scholarship application by July 1st, for Fall 2010 or by December 1st for Winter/Spring 2011.
- Scholarships may be awarded from a minimum of $250.00 up to $2,000.00 per each qualified applicant.
- If you are selected as a recipient, the award payment will be made directly to your institution’s office of financial aid
- Please be aware that by accepting this scholarship, your financial aid award might be affected. Please check with your Financial Aid Office before accepting the scholarship.
Recipients of the TCAEA Scholarship Program will be informed by letter, (verification of enrollment and/or acceptance will be required prior to scholarship being disbursed)
Complete the Scholarship Application Online